EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MadChickenWings Mod App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadChickenWing_

MadChickenWings Mod App Empty
PostSubject: MadChickenWings Mod App   MadChickenWings Mod App Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:05 pm

Minecraft username:MadChickenWing_
Do you have any previous moderator experience?: yes i have had co owner on a server and iv been mod on enderkits befor
How would you check for hackers?: I would watch them to make sure they hack then i would make sure im 100% then give a warning and then give the ban stain!
Scenario:Lets Say someone is disrespecting one of the players on the server? i would ask to stop 1st warning just a warning 2nd Warning Mute 3rd PermBan
Why should we pick you?: I love kit pvp and i play alot its pretty much the best kitserver i have i love its i have so much fun plus enders so funny! Also i like pvping but half of my time would be me checking for hackers!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
DrFeebo

MadChickenWings Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: MadChickenWings Mod App   MadChickenWings Mod App Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Here's some advice. Use spell check/grammar check before you submit a document.. Like a moderator application
Back to top Go down

MadChickenWings Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnderKitPvP :: Apply For Staff! :: Apply For Moderator Now!-
Jump to: