EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

funkypickle20000

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
funkypickle20000

funkypickle20000 Empty
PostSubject: funkypickle20000   funkypickle20000 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:18 pm

Minecraft Username:funkypickle20000
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
Do you have any previous moderator experience?: Yes, I was admin on a small server. So I know about all the commands and how it works.
How would you check for hackers?: I would watch them for a while so I would be 100% sure that they are hacking. Also get other staff's opinions on the hacker to really be sure if they are hacking or not.
Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. They call you names and even use very personal insults towards you. What would you do? I would kindly tell them to stop and tell them what they are doing is a possible mute. If this person keeps going I would mute them for a few minutes, if it keeps happening the mute would be longer and longer.
Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because I have good experience on how servers work and the commands for the server. I am kind, respectful, and I would listen to other people and I am always open to more information about the server.

I hope you choose me to be a mod on Ender Kits. PS. I think this server has lots of potential.
- Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye975

funkypickle20000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: funkypickle20000   funkypickle20000 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:11 am

Looks good to me, its up to ender to decide though (fastenedmoney35)
Back to top Go down

funkypickle20000
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnderKitPvP :: Apply For Staff! :: Apply For Moderator Now!-
Jump to: