EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CreeperKillers_ Mod App ( Improved )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CreeperKillers__

CreeperKillers_ Mod App ( Improved ) Empty
PostSubject: CreeperKillers_ Mod App ( Improved )   CreeperKillers_ Mod App ( Improved ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:18 pm

Minecraft Username: CreeperKillers_
Timezone: E.S.T
Do you have any previous moderator experience?: Yes. I have played the role of mod on this server once before.
How would you check for hackers?: I can /invsee ( player name ) for auto-soup, have people 1v1 for ff, etc.
Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. They call you names and even use very personal insults towards you. What would you do? I would mute for 1 minute. If they have not learned from their mistakes, I can kick them. If it continuously occurs and they get to vulgar, I will take it to Ender or Jackson for their decision.
Why should we pick you?: I can be a fantastic mod. I am pro on the server and I'm loving it more and more every day. I was mod once on this but didn't do a great job. I have studied other mods and learned from what I have done. I am attached to this server like glue and I am on it 4-5 hours a day. I have been on the server for a while and have seen many hackers and people that disrespect. I want to take them to justice to make this server an even better community. I believe that if you give me one more chance I will be a better mod. I am on ts and I am generally liked by staff and players on the server. Thank you for taking my application into consideration and if I do get mod back, I will try my best. I am also never planning on leaving the server Very Happy And once again, thank you.
Signed, Creeper
Back to top Go down

CreeperKillers_ Mod App ( Improved )
Page 1 of 1