EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thebestbulldog's Mod app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thebestbulldog

Thebestbulldog's Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Thebestbulldog's Mod app   Thebestbulldog's Mod app Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:15 pm

Minecraft Username: thebestbuldog
Timezone:est
Do you have any previous moderator experience?:yes i have on a couple of servers but they got closed down due to no doantions
How would you check for hackers?: the way i would check for hackers is do /vanish and tp to them stand next to them and see f the try to hit me or if someone is fighting that person i would watch the battle and i have a good eye for hackers, but if i really cant tell i will tell one of the admins.
Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. They call you names and even use very personal insults.
towards you. What would you do?if someone does insult me like that first i will tell them to stop, if they dont stop then i will mute them for 5 minutes then if they still dont  stop i will kick them the if they dont stop i will give them a warning and temp-ban them for 5 minuets to an hour depending on the insults then if they still dont stop and after i have givin them a warning then i will perm ban and after i do that i will clarify with one of the admins if it was ok.
Why should we pick you?: you should pick me because i feel that i can relly help your servers and make a huge impact towards your players
Back to top Go down
imClick

Thebestbulldog's Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thebestbulldog's Mod app   Thebestbulldog's Mod app Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:39 pm

Try to add a little bit more about yourself and your personality in the "why should we pick you section". We want to know YOU a little bit more, before you can be promoted!
Also take colors out of the app title please!
Back to top Go down

Thebestbulldog's Mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnderKitPvP :: Apply For Staff! :: Apply For Moderator Now!-
Jump to: