EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gamerex4 - Mod App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gamerex4

gamerex4 - Mod App Empty
PostSubject: gamerex4 - Mod App   gamerex4 - Mod App Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:22 pm

I will help out the enderpvp community and I WILL NOT USE MY COMMADS AS A ADVANTAGE.I will only my commads only if a need to I will not try to disobey my commads I will only use my commads on if order my a admin or higher rank.
I ban only if you have proof if they are hacking like speed,ff,or more you always need proof you cant just think that they are hacking and ban them I will first get proof REAL PROOF than I will ban but I will not ban often
I have moderator experience on different server I just watched and if people have issues I try to fix them and I would like to hose a lot of events I hosted mvm and king of the hill before and sometimes I like to be a regular player and just pvp I act like I have no commads and just pvp.
I would only ban hackers if i have proof or if someone has a video or screenie of a person hacking.I will first spectate the person and check there inventory and stats.I will report the person to a admin or higher rank to ban them or kick them.

I will first look at anti-cheat or spectate them I would spectate and find out if there really hacking or if they are just using the better sprint mod I will check lag and check if they have bad connection or really hacking I will ban them only if I have proof
If Someone Threatend or swearing: I will be angry but I will just say in chat "please stop" if they don't I will just hide chat or just ignor them I really don't care if people be mean I just want to play the game and hav fun playing it! I will just ignor them no saying curse words back just have fun playing the game.i will just play and have fun!

you should pick me because I will use my commads to help people that have isssues or something has gone wrong people can report them on the fourms or on youtube and I will join the game and spectate them I will also check there stats sometimes there stats show they that are hacking I will also like to hang out with friends and all the other staff.

I am a really fun mod i will do alot of events and have people with issues or concerns i like to pvp with players and i do not abuse my fly i will be in /v while spectating to not mess up someone that is pvping

Very Happy

I WILL NOT tp to people in kill them and not spawn mobs unless we are hosting MvM or messing around nowhere new spawn  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  pig 
Back to top Go down
DrFeebo

gamerex4 - Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamerex4 - Mod App   gamerex4 - Mod App Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:25 pm

there's a format, use it next time :3
Back to top Go down
imClick

gamerex4 - Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamerex4 - Mod App   gamerex4 - Mod App Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:34 pm

Try not to use so many emoj's, as it makes your app look unprofessional. Also, you weren't supposed to color your title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gamerex4 - Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamerex4 - Mod App   gamerex4 - Mod App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gamerex4 - Mod App
Page 1 of 1