EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JamesPvP's Mod App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JamesPvP

JamesPvP's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: JamesPvP's Mod App   JamesPvP's Mod App Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:15 pm

Minecraft Username: JamesPvP

Timezone: EST

Do you have any previous moderator experience?: I have had previous moderator experiences on a variety of servers. I have been moderator on bottomlesskits, and kkkits *dont ask* and a few others that I do not recall. I am very attentive and do not abuse. I was not demoted on any of those servers, the server simply shut down.

How would you check for hackers?: I would respond to reports/go find hackers myself. I would go in vanish and see what kind of hacks they have on. If they have ff, I would go out of vanish to see if they snap, if they have anti-knockback, I would check their kit by seeing the effects they give off to players, and if they aren't anchor, I would ban them.

Scenario: There is a player trash talking you and spamming links of personal info about a player, or to you. I would first warn the player, then mute them for 10mins, or 5, depending on how many times they spammed it and how rude they are acting, then if they continue it would be a 1 hour temp ban, then if they still continue I would have to result to a ban.

Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because I am very attentive, and I can be funny, and mature. I would never abuse the commands given, and I would try to make the players experience on the server enjoyable, thank you for reading my application!
Back to top Go down

JamesPvP's Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnderKitPvP :: Apply For Staff! :: Apply For Moderator Now!-
Jump to: