EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderater apllication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hyun199915

Moderater apllication Empty
PostSubject: Moderater apllication   Moderater apllication Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:52 am

Minecraft Username: hyun199915
Timezone: eastern
Do you have any previous moderator experience?: yes
How would you check for hackers?: First, join Kit PvP and type /vis so none of the players can see you. Only Mod and up would be able to see you. Then, watch players and if notified by the plugin or if you have suspicion of a player, teleport to the player to confirm if they are using cheats. If they are, proceed to ban them. If you are not sure, make sure to write down their username just in case if they were caught in the future.
Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. He/She call you names and even use very personal insults
towards you. What would you do? I would tell them to stop for a warning and then if keep going ill mute and if it keeps going ill kick once and then twice if happens again and after that it will lead to temp ban for 5 min
Why should we pick you?: cause im a great mod and I support the server im mod on and I love this server plus I stay on for a a long time so I can catch hackers
and make sure there is no griefers

<3  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink 
Back to top Go down

Moderater apllication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnderKitPvP :: Apply For Staff! :: Apply For Moderator Now!-
Jump to: