EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tittann's Moderator App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tittann

Tittann's Moderator App. Empty
PostSubject: Tittann's Moderator App.   Tittann's Moderator App. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:07 pm

Do you have a Microphone:
Yes.

Timezone:
Central.

What can I do to make the server better:
I believe i can make the server better, by help taking care of any spamming or advertising, especially when most of the other staff aren't online. I also think I can help out by enforcing all rules on the server especially by keeping the server what it's supposed to be for, I would try my best to make the server more enjoyable. Another thing is I will try my best to keep our player count high by either, getting more players to join or keep our players from rage quitting. I will always act friendly towards players no matter the cause.

Previous admin experience: I use to be a administrator for three DarkRP servers, Co-owner of a Build server, and a Super admin for a build server,Moderator on DevisePvP, Coder on FirePvP, and moderator of ExtertionKits.

Why do I think I will be accepted:
I think I will be accepted due to the fact that I am on the server everyday, I try to help out all the time. Another thing is that I am really improving on the way I handle things, and enforce the rules to the best of my knowledge.

Issues I have with the server, personal and common:
I am using knowledge helping out anyone that joins the server and is brand new to EnderKits, I have put a lot of work into EnderKits to improve and I believe I am ready to take on the responsibility of Moderator.

Super Powers: (Aka. what do you do best):
My super powers is having a lot of patience with people.I am always active on the server and will continue to do so, and during that time I have done the best I can to watch out for people that could potentially harm the server, and or anyone including themselves. At this time I usually try the best I can to keep the server running smooth.

Others: Thank you for taking the time to look at my application, I will continue to keep my activity to the max.  I am also thirteen years old <3.  

Tittann
Back to top Go down
LightTU

Tittann's Moderator App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tittann's Moderator App.   Tittann's Moderator App. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:52 am

Format.
Back to top Go down

Tittann's Moderator App.
Page 1 of 1