EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JackoDEJ - Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JackoDEJ

JackoDEJ - Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: JackoDEJ - Moderator Application   JackoDEJ - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:23 am

My IGN: JackoDEJ

Timezone: GMT 0

Do you have any previous moderator experience?:
Yes, I am a current moderator on OmegaCraft and a current owner on my own server, JackoCraft.

How would you check for hackers?:
I will usually spectate around the maps and see if I can stop them. If I am not entirely certain I will try and challenge them to a 1v1 so I can see for myself. I will also do some methods like snapping in and out of vanish to see if he looks suspicious. I know all the hacks and I have made hacker report video on supremekits and trying to get them to hire EU mods so when some US staff are busy at work/school, I will be active. I will be active on the forums and reading posts and only if there is clear evidence of a player hacking on the server I will have to ban them.

Scenario: There is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. He/She call you names and even use very personal insults towards you. What would you do?
If I think he/she is seriously trying to get on my nerves, I will just mute him/her for a few minutes and demand an apology so we can both move on. If it continues, I will just have to either kick them as a warning or temperarily mute them for longer.

Why should we pick you?:
Because I will be active and I see that this server has a lot of potential to become highly successful. I am British so if any US members of staff are away, I will usually be active to moderate.

Thank you so much for your time.
Back to top Go down

JackoDEJ - Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1