EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
promine16

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:42 pm

IGN: promine16

Previous Experience: I have been staff on 3 servers. On one my friend and I got demoted for (Soupkit.tk) "Kick Abusing" because a player (Pro Rank) had socialspy because I message someone and he responded, so me an my friend kicked him for "Invasion Of Privacy And Unknown Reason For SocialSpy". We kept doing that until the owner got on. But the owner was on the whole time in console. He said the person with "Pro Rank" was an undercover Admin. We didn't know that and we got deranked and banned. The other server im staff on is Riphterior, OrdinaryHD, and my server. The IP is Delux4.tk. The other one is RiphPvP..malware-site.www But that's down Sad.

Why: I would like to be moderator because I believe this server has potential. I also believe I can make a difference. It would be pretty sick to be apart of the staff on this server and help through the journey to becoming number one. I'm a very respectful, most of the time. Do I get mad? Yes, like every human. But back to the app. I can teach new players all about the server and make the server an even more fun environment. I'm a great builder and can code. From deep in my heart I really do believe I can make a difference. I will ban hackers if needed and when I start at trial-mod (If I the rank) and any other rank I will always ask someone higher then me (most likely you, if your on) if I could ban someone. I will also do the best I can to stay active. I'm a very interesting person and cool guy to get to know. I really hope you take your time to read this. I'm a really good kit coder. I can also make a plugin so when people look at the server in there server list its show How many ops are online, players online, and the persons skin or a picture on the right of the server ip.

That's it Very Happy!

Time played on server: Just joined, but I played on the kit server.

Time daily you can be on server: I will start to play 2-4 hrs on the weekend and 1-3 hrs on weekdays.
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1