EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bailey565656

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:36 pm

Minecraft Username: bailey565656
Timezone: Central USA
Do you have any previous moderator experience?: Yes, Co-Owner on LeggoOKC21's server, Mod on AustinTX1985's server, and Head-Admin on DivineCraft.
How would you check for hackers?: I would check for hackers by looking at Anti-Cheat and spectate the player and also, just go in vanish and watch.
Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. They call you names and even usevery personal insults towards you. What would you do? I would Jail and Mute the player for how ever long a high staff member may wish.
Why should we pick you?: I want mod, because I love hosting events and also building, which is why I got builder. I also like to detect hackers and think it's pretty sad that people hack. I can dedicate time to the server unlike other Mods who just join for the fame and do nothing. Thanks!  afro
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1