EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bailey565656

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:49 pm

IGN: bailey565656
Rank on Server: Builder
Why I want mod: I want mod, because I love hosting events and also building, which is why I got builder. I also like to detect hackers and think it's pretty sad that people hack.
Experience: I've been Mod on AustinTX1985's Server, Admin on DivineCraft, and Co-Owner on LeggoOKC21's server.
How long I've been on server: I've been on the server for about a few days, and is trusted, I guess.
How to detect hacks: I can detect hacks by spectating players and then later use invisibility potions and see if they're hacking. I love banning hackers.
Extra Info: I don't abuse my commands and don't false ban players.
Thanks and I hope this application didn't waste your time!
Back to top Go down
EmanCX4

EmanCX4

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:35 pm

Bailey it looks like you have had experience which is good so you know the commands, you say you dont abuse but, you were demoted FOR abusing... you are trusted but lost a little of trust when you got demoted... Besides this I've like you design for everything and you are active and we have a way to contact you. A tip if you do get mod BE 100% SURE _____ is hacker, ok? You would be a good addition to the team I think Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1