EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DrFeebo

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:40 pm

IGN: DrFeebo
Rank on Server: Moderator
Why I want to be Mod: I love to help people and I have a lot of great ideas to increase the popularity of this server! I will constantly be on and always pay attention to others, when in need or not. Very Happy
Experience: I'm am currently admin on funkypickle20000's server and my reputation is based on being nice and helping others.
How long I've been on the server: I played enderkits for almost 2 weeks now, and I feel I'm now a trustworthy player on the server.
How to detect hacks: Watch the player in /invis for a little while, to be absolutely certain that he/she is hacking, and to get several opinions from other staff members.
Extra Info: I don't abuse players when I have the staff rank and I love having fun!
Thanks for reading my moderator application
Best,
DrFeebo Smile
Back to top Go down
patriotconnor

patriotconnor

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1