EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rhysgilmore's moderator application (edited)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rhysgilmore

rhysgilmore's moderator application (edited) Empty
PostSubject: rhysgilmore's moderator application (edited)   rhysgilmore's moderator application (edited) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:03 am

Hi Enderkitpvp I would like to apply for moderator so ill tell you about myself

Ign:rhysgilmore
Time: Pacific time zone
Scenario: I would warn them and if they kept going i would put them in jail for 10 minutes
Do you have any previous moderator experience?: yes i have been a moderator twice it was called pig craft and my own server RoboPvP but I didn't have the money for it so it stopped that is why i am here.
How Would You Check For Hackers?: I would do a 1v1 with them and do some tests with them.

Bonus: I play the computer a bit and love the custom kits on your server because they are really unique to the server I am not trying to suck up to you but I really like to play on your server that is why I would like to become a moderator. I have been a admin on a server but it was a server that was not really fun and people hated me because I banned them for hacking for ff and anti knockback so I wanted to start on a new server and play around at the same time because it was a bit boring on the other server just flying around helping people. But on this server you can pvp and do some other things while you inspect people if they are hacking. I am applying because i was being picked on and I don't want that to happen to other people. if i dont get mod i would still play but like i said i won't people to stop getting picked on and hackers to stop haacking  PS= best kitpvp server ever.
sincerly rhysgilmore
Thank you for taking the consideration to read this application.

Last edited by rhysgilmore on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:32 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Using the format)
Back to top Go down
DrFeebo

PostSubject: Re: rhysgilmore's moderator application (edited)   rhysgilmore's moderator application (edited) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:02 am

Use the correct format next time
Back to top Go down
rhysgilmore

PostSubject: Re: rhysgilmore's moderator application (edited)   rhysgilmore's moderator application (edited) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:06 am

what format
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rhysgilmore's moderator application (edited)   rhysgilmore's moderator application (edited) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rhysgilmore's moderator application (edited)
Page 1 of 1