EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boomer's Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boomersooner3

Boomer's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Boomer's Moderator Application   Boomer's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:36 pm

Hello EnderKits!

My Name Is boomersooner3 and i love kit server! Your server is really well built and i would love to get more involved in the community! I would take care of problems and would do whatever you like for me to do. If there is a hacker i would be there to solve the Problem. Hacker's would be a perm ban by Me. If spammers are there i will fix that problem too! Spammer will get 2 Warnings then a Kick, and if they keep spamming it's a Temp-Ban. I will build for the server and Do a great Job! I will put time and effort into your server, and Do the best Job i can do! I would host events when people want to play & Play them with the people! I love to be around people in the minecraft community and it would be honor to be in your. So i hope that you take my letter into consideration! Thank you!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
LightTU

Boomer's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boomer's Moderator Application   Boomer's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:51 am

Use the correct format please.
Back to top Go down

Boomer's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1