EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unknwonkreeper5's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
unknownkreeper5

Unknwonkreeper5's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Unknwonkreeper5's Moderator Application   Unknwonkreeper5's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:00 am

Minecraft Username: unknownkreeper5

Timezone: MST

Do you have any previous moderator experience?: I have had moderator experience before. I have been a mod on a kitpvp server, but closed for d-doss reasons. I have been a mod on other variety servers. I have been an admin on my friend's server. I never abused my powers as a mod or admin.

How would you check for hackers?: If someone were to report someone I will go take a look. I would go into /vanish to see if they are hacking. To see if they are using ff, aimbot, anti-knockback, spider, flying, and etc.

Scenario: I will warn a person if they spam links or not being friendly to other players. I will also warn them if they don't follow the rules. If they keep doing so I will mute them for a bit them un-mute them. If they still do it it will be a result of a temp-ban. If they still do so I will just ban them.

Why should we pick you?: I am a very attentive person. I am also very active on the kitpvp server. I will not abuse the powers that are given. I will ban hackers or people who threaten to d-doss immediately. I  have never been warned before and follow the rules. I never hacked from the day I started playing Minecraft to the present and future.

Thanks for reading my application,
unknownkreeper5
Back to top Go down

Unknwonkreeper5's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1