EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SubzeroCreeper's Moderator Application :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CreeperKillers__

SubzeroCreeper's Moderator Application :) Empty
PostSubject: SubzeroCreeper's Moderator Application :)   SubzeroCreeper's Moderator Application :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:47 pm

Minecraft Username: SubzeroCreeper
Timezone: EST
Do you have any previous moderator experience?: Twice on this server. I will explain why I got demoted twice in the bottom of this application.
How would you check for hackers?: /Invsee for auto-soup, go behind people in vanish then leave vanish to check for aim it or ff, etc
Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. He/She call you names and even use very personal insults
towards you. What would you do? I would warn them once, then warn again, then if they keep doing it warn until Temp-Ban then let SCABOOTY, Ender, or any owners know.
Why should we pick you?: Your probably thinking I'm a total retard applying again, but consider what I have to say. I was demoted twice on this server first because I had no idea what to do, second time was because I had 2 false bans, but otherwise I was a good mod. I will NOT even think about banning someone until I let an owner know. I will let them know immediately and make sure they are hacking before I even think about putting the Ban Hammer down. I was a great mod and everyone liked me as mod, but the two false bans bit my ass. So please consider bringing me back to be a fellow staff member and I will never ban without letting staff know. I will also not abuse fly, game mode , etc. I would like to make the Enderkits community a nice place where players can come and play without being sworn at, or anything like that. Thank you for considering my application.
Back to top Go down
CreeperKillers__

SubzeroCreeper's Moderator Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SubzeroCreeper's Moderator Application :)   SubzeroCreeper's Moderator Application :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:48 pm

I meant aimbot in the hacker section. Not aim it.
Back to top Go down

SubzeroCreeper's Moderator Application :)
Page 1 of 1