EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff application Plss read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katnissapphire

Staff application Plss read  Empty
PostSubject: Staff application Plss read    Staff application Plss read  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 6:09 pm

user name: Katnissapphire
I am a good buider and can make the biomes for PVP better and improve them with high grounds traps and more.
I know when to ban people if rules are broken. I am head admin on an other server so i know what im doing. I can help improve this server and get more players online. ITS MY FAVE SERVER!!!!!!!! I love it and wish to make it better i hope you concider me as staff and if you do i look to the future and hope i can improve/help/make it better. I have some ideas i can use E.G
Dessert temple with massave drops= death trapped areas
Jungle temple with a mob spawner in that spawns zombies forever
Swamp with a water pool that drops into lava
I have new kit ideas aswell like Enderman They can teleport players and can teleport to them Wolf tamer they have 2 wolves and horsy They get a horse and iron horse armour.
I have many more ideas and hope i can make them happen. Very Happy 
~Katnissapphire
Back to top Go down
EmanCX4

EmanCX4

Staff application Plss read  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application Plss read    Staff application Plss read  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:16 pm

I like how you have experience, but you only ban if certain rules are broken, for example DDos threats you ban instantly. If someone jump back into spawn or switches out is a no but is not enough for a ban, you would do a jail instead. Something else is tell what makes you unique/ what makes you different from other People who applied!
Back to top Go down

Staff application Plss read
Page 1 of 1