EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Application- bballnick123

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bballnick123

Staff Application- bballnick123 Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application- bballnick123   Staff Application- bballnick123 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:45 pm

Minecraft Username: bballnick123

Timezone: EST

Do you have any previous moderator experience?: Lots. I was first an Admin on a popular server about two years ago where you could spawn items in called icheesium (I donated for it). That's where I learned all the basics of being a staff member along with world edit and regions. I then was the only staff member (not including owner) on a small faction server that never had many people on. It later shut down due to lack of donations. Lastly is where I spent most of my time on Minecraft. I was an Admin on a popular kitpvp server called MC-Kits. I started as a Mod and worked my way to Admin through having the most bans on the server (over 700 in the end), being very active, and doing my job right. I never made a mistake by banning someone unfairly accusing them of hacking who actually wasn't. I enjoy to help out the community and make sure that there are no problems and that all questions are answered. I also owned a server for about a month where I mastered basic regions and world edit which is always good to know in case I build another event. (I helped build Scavenger).

How would you check for hackers?: Well if somebody in chat called someone a hacker, or I got killed by someone I thought was hacking, I would vanish then teleport to them. After watching them for awhile, and concluding that they hack, I would either ban them or unvanish behind them if they are force fielding to show 200% proof. If the said hacker is using auto soup I would of course use /invsee then ban if they are using it. I have lots of experience so I know what auto soup is and what isn't. I can also record every ban if I am requested to do so.

Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. He/She call you names and even use very personal insults
towards you. What would you do?: Well first of all I would ask them to stop being disrespectful. If they didn't listen and kept using vulgar language and excessive insults, I would definitely mute them for a length based on what they say and how bad it is. I consider myself to be very good at holding in my temper, and not getting offended at what people say to me especially on a video game.

Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because I would be on for as long as I can everyday (this is the only server I play besides HG), and try my hardest to be the best staff member I can be. I rarely, if ever make mistakes when it comes to banning hackers or kicking/jailing players when they don't deserve to be jailed. I would never consider abusing my powers in any way. I'm even surprised I thought of saying that while writing this app. I have never in any way abused my powers on any server. If you were to pick me, you wouldn't regret it. Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down

Staff Application- bballnick123
Page 1 of 1