EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Application - Doozay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doozay

Staff Application - Doozay Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application - Doozay   Staff Application - Doozay Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:26 pm

Minecraft Username: Doozay
Timezone: EST (New York)
Do you have any previous moderator experience?: yes I have been mod on 4 or 5 other servers, Admin on one, co owner on a friend's server, and I have made my own server but no one joined so it's down now xD
How would you check for hackers?: I would first pvp them and if I think they are hacker I would go invis and watch them pvp. I would check for heads snapping, speed hacks, etc....
Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. He/She call you names and even use very personal insults
towards you. What would you do? I would ask them to stop and if they keep doing it I temp-mute them. if they keep doing it after THAT than I perm-mute.
Why should we pick you?: I love to help people and I HATE hackers. I even made a separate YouTube channel just for recording hackers. I am an experienced pvper and have been playing KitPvP for a long time so I know how everything works. I am not stubborn and I am very friendly.
Back to top Go down

Staff Application - Doozay
Page 1 of 1