EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Application: LightTU My Final Application (took off color)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LightTU

Staff Application: LightTU My  Final Application (took off color) Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application: LightTU My Final Application (took off color)   Staff Application: LightTU My  Final Application (took off color) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:13 pm

Minecraft Username:LightTU

Timezone: Central Time Zone

Do you have any previous moderator experience?: Yes on a small server from a friend of mine, and a server called seal craft but it got shutdown. And on  a Savage Realms server I always help my brother find people that keep spamming, so he can mute them/Warning

How would you check for hackers?: I would turn invisible and go over them, and see if they hit me if they do....Banned.

Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. They call you names and even use very personal insults towards you. What would you do? FIRST NEVER SAY ANYTHING BACK IN THIS SITUATION I would first give them a warning, then if they do it again mute for 10 minutes and again banned for 15 minutes when the come back on and do the same, I would ban them for 20 minutes and it goes on.

Why should we pick you?: I am a very nice guy, I am very loyal to the server, i go on the server as much as I can, and i have lots of experience as a mod and I love to be fair, and i always tell mods to watch some people that i think hack, and i do not swear  and i am a very good person to be friends with!

Please choose me as the newest mod! -LightTU- Have a perfect day! Thank you!

Last edited by LightTU on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
DrFeebo

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application: LightTU My Final Application (took off color)   Staff Application: LightTU My  Final Application (took off color) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:03 am

Light, when you say acts like a 14 year old, that could mean several things. Next time I'd just leave that part out Smile
Back to top Go down
LightTU

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application: LightTU My Final Application (took off color)   Staff Application: LightTU My  Final Application (took off color) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:27 am

ACCEPTED Very Happy
Back to top Go down
imClick

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application: LightTU My Final Application (took off color)   Staff Application: LightTU My  Final Application (took off color) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:30 pm

Congratz on making into the team!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application: LightTU My Final Application (took off color)   Staff Application: LightTU My  Final Application (took off color) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Application: LightTU My Final Application (took off color)
Page 1 of 1