EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator application by xTRAINS_HITYOUx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TrainPvP

Moderator application by xTRAINS_HITYOUx Empty
PostSubject: Moderator application by xTRAINS_HITYOUx   Moderator application by xTRAINS_HITYOUx Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Timezone: Mountain
Do you have any previous moderator experience?:Yes I was moderator on the ParadisePvP server. Gayzmcgee, RinoRanchero
And other famous youtubers played on it. I have lots of experience or else I wouldnt of been mod.
How would you check for hackers?: I would vanish if I could. I know what a hacker looks like because of previous
experiences
Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. They call you names and even usevery personal insults
towards you. What would you do? I would just give them a warning. And then if they keep on doing it ill just kick them.
And then if they do it more ill ban them temp for disrespecting. I dont get mad for people pissing me off. I take
It seriously.
Why should we pick you?: I have previous experiences from big servers like a said paradise pvp. So I would be great
Because I know what a mod does. How to work it. And how to deal with stuff. Hope I get accepted. Thanks guys.
I love the server.
Back to top Go down
Influous

Influous

Moderator application by xTRAINS_HITYOUx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator application by xTRAINS_HITYOUx   Moderator application by xTRAINS_HITYOUx Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:11 am

Accepted, Congrats !
Back to top Go down

Moderator application by xTRAINS_HITYOUx
Page 1 of 1