EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zeph's Moderator Application U sexy Fuq's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zepherrr

Zeph's Moderator Application U sexy Fuq's Empty
PostSubject: Zeph's Moderator Application U sexy Fuq's   Zeph's Moderator Application U sexy Fuq's Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:58 pm

Minecraft Username: Zepherrr
Timezone: East cause im randaly
Do you have any previous moderator experience?: Yes I've moderated on lots of different servers I own my own server as well
How would you check for hackers?: Simply by spectating checking inv and watching moves carefully
Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. They call you names and even use very personal insults
towards you. What would you do? I would simply ask them to stop or there will be a punishment. Punishments can vary on what they are doing in this case I am going to warn them, if that doesnt stop them I will mute them for a period of time depending on there actions before the mute! If they do not stop I will simply ask for opinions on what the punishment should be, I would ask an administrator etc...
Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because im an experineced minecraft player and moderator, like I said I have my own kitpvp server so I know what it is like to be doing the job! Also im currently a streamer rank with 350 + followers going on and on. SCABOOTYY {Head-Admin} also has had Co-Owner on my one of my server's. Im almost positive he know's im experienced as well. I will do my job and wont abuse I will only use them for my job. Thanks for reading my application!-Zeph
Back to top Go down
DrFeebo

PostSubject: Re: Zeph's Moderator Application U sexy Fuq's   Zeph's Moderator Application U sexy Fuq's Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:46 pm

I wouldn't title my moderator application like that...
Back to top Go down
CreeperKillers__

PostSubject: Re: Zeph's Moderator Application U sexy Fuq's   Zeph's Moderator Application U sexy Fuq's Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:49 pm

Nor would I.
Back to top Go down

Zeph's Moderator Application U sexy Fuq's
Page 1 of 1