EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod Application!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbird46

Mod Application!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application!!!   Mod Application!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:59 pm

Minecraft Username: bigbird46
Timezone:Central
Do you have any previous mod experience?: I have not played in quite awhile so i really cant remember if i have or not. LOL!
How would you check for hackers: I would go invis and just spectate them and then depending on what they did it could mean jail time or ban.
Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. They call you names and even use very personal insults toward you. What would you do?: I would first, ask them to stop and give them a warning, then if they kept on doing it i would a 30 min kick, and if they even keep on doing it after that i will ban them.

#fruitpvp

Back to top Go down
imClick

Mod Application!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application!!!   Mod Application!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:06 pm

Work on grammar. If your going to get staff, your really going to have to try and put lots more information. You also failed to write out the "Why you deserve this" area.
Back to top Go down

Mod Application!!!
Page 1 of 1