EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CreeperKillers__

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:52 pm

Minecraft Username: CreeperKillers_
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Do you have any previous moderator experience?: Yes. On this same server once. I was reliable but not the best at actually doing my job. I got demoted because I kicked someone for a dumb reason.
How would you check for hackers?: /Invsee (IGN) For auto-soup, 1v1 for ff, etc.
Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. They call you names and even use very personal insults
towards you. What would you do? Kick them once. They continue to d it I will mute them for 1 gour, if it gets too severe, I will indeed ban / tempban them.
Why should we pick you?: I am reliable and trustworthy. I am admin on one server and Head-Admin on the other. After I was demoted, I studied the best staff I cold find, such as patriotconnor and Eman. I believe that if you give me one more shot I can bring hackers to justice. Thank you for considering me as one of your mods. By the way I love this server Very Happy If you need to contact me, add me on Skype. @Gunnboys55 .
Kind regards, Creeper.
Back to top Go down

Mod Application
Page 1 of 1