EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xx_TacoPvP_xX

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:10 pm

Username: Xx_TacoPvP_xX

Timezone: Mountain time

Experience: Yes i have tons, i have been helper on 2 servers mod on 4 admin on 1 head admin on 1 and i own my own server!

How would i check for hackers: I would go and fight them and if i'm 100% sure they hack i would ban them but if i am not 100% sure i would watch him for a long time and ask a member of a higher rank for what they think.

Scenario: I would ask them to stop multiple times then probably mute them for a minute or 2 and if they keep it up i would temp ban for an hour or so.

Why you should pick me: You should pick me because i love kit pvp servers and i have been staff on at least 4 of them. I am nice kind and always welcome new players. I can tell when someone is hacking or just has op ping or internet or lag. I would be a very huge asset to your staff team because i can get along well with others, i will be very active and would try my best to not disrespect anyone and be as fair to everybody as possible.
Back to top Go down

Mod Application
Page 1 of 1