EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JamesPvP's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JamesPvP

JamesPvP's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: JamesPvP's Moderator Application   JamesPvP's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:18 pm

Minecraft Username: JamesPvP
Timezone: UTC - 6:00
Do you have any previous mod experience?: I have had quite alot of experience in the position as moderator. I have been a mod on : bottomlesskits.net - KKKits.com - destructorkits.net. I would not abuse if I was offered the role as mod, I would only do what the rules say and what higher level ranks tell me to do. I would not argue with what the admins/owners tell me to do. Those are some experiences I have had as mod.
How would you check for hackers: I would simply respond to a hackusation and take action, if there was no report, I would always go invisible and check out the warps/spawn for any hacks.
Scenario: There is a hacker and no one is reporting him. He is autosouping but it just looks like he is really good. I would invsee him and check if he was hacking, and if he was I would ban him immediately with no warning. If he was ffing, same scenario.

-I hope you take this app to consideration, thank you.
Back to top Go down

JamesPvP's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1