EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XxRushLaxX's Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxRushLaxX

XxRushLaxX's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: XxRushLaxX's Moderator Application   XxRushLaxX's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:57 pm

Minecraft Username:XxRushLaxX
Timezone:(UTC-)8:00) Pacfic Time (US & Canada)
Do you have any previous moderator experience?:Indeed I actually did.
How would you check for hackers?:I would fly behind them to see if they have any forcefield or aimbot.Also any hack cilent that is illegal on the server or unfair advantages to kill someone.
Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. They call you names and even use very personal insults
towards you. What would you do?I would mute them for 15 minutes or /ignore them If I can because it is not right to rage at someone being a moderator.
Why should we pick you?:I'm a trustworthy person and know how things work and I do what is said.I think you guys should pick me before I've been mod on servers before and I've experience the fact how to be a good moderator.
Back to top Go down
DrFeebo

PostSubject: Re: XxRushLaxX's Moderator Application   XxRushLaxX's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:44 am

What servers have you been mod on?
Back to top Go down
XxRushLaxX

PostSubject: Re: XxRushLaxX's Moderator Application   XxRushLaxX's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:44 pm

I've been mod on a server called Fatality Network I don't want to put IP due to advertising.
Back to top Go down
DrFeebo

PostSubject: Re: XxRushLaxX's Moderator Application   XxRushLaxX's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:20 pm

Is this "Fatality Network" still up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XxRushLaxX's Moderator Application   XxRushLaxX's Moderator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XxRushLaxX's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1