EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Application-OppositionGoods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OppositionGoods

Moderator Application-OppositionGoods Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application-OppositionGoods   Moderator Application-OppositionGoods Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:19 pm

Minecraft IGN:OppositionGoods

Timezone: EST

Do you have any previous moderator experience?: I have plenty of experience in being a moderator and being an admin in the past. I was a builder on a small kit server that had daily 60-80 players. That server is now down sadly, but none the less, I want to help the community and the ban the hackers!

How would you check for hackers?: First, I would get my alt account on, just to see what happens to it if it runs near the supposed hacking player, then if it dies I would then go up to him and go in Gamemode, then out of vanish, if he snaps towards me, INSTA BAN!

Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. He/She call you names and even use very personal insults towards you. What would you do?; First i would give the player a warning then if the player continued to disrespect me i would Mute the player for about 5/10 minutes. If they continued i would mute again, this time for 15-20mins, then if it keeps happening the tempbans start to roll out and then a higher rank than me will then take action.

Why should we pick you?: I think you should pick me because I am a very good person, and I will try my hardest to keep the server racial and hate free, and also hacker free. I will get all the hackers! cheers 
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application-OppositionGoods
Page 1 of 1