EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod Application - noah17lee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
noah17lee

Mod Application - noah17lee Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application - noah17lee   Mod Application - noah17lee Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:28 pm

Hey guys! I'm noah17lee, and I hope to get mod!

Minecraft Username: noah17lee

Timezone: Eastern Time

Do you have any previous moderator experience? Yes, I do. I am a helper on the savage realm server network, so I have a lot of experience in answering questions and helping people. I know all the commands for OP's and mods, because I have had my own small server and been an OP admin on my friends server.

How would you check for hackers? I would check for hackers primarily by doing /v to go invisible, and then go behind them and go uninvisible to see if they shoot around and start attacking me. If they do, it is obvious forcefield. Another method is to /spectate [hackers IGN], because it is a very good way to see their screen and what their point of view is. You can see if they are hacking most of the time.

Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. They call you names and even use very personal insults towards you. What would you do? This is a very tough, stressful situation for everyone, for the mods want to act wisely, for if they overreact they risk demotion. In this situation, I would start with warning them to keep it quiet, and if they keep doing it, I will kick them with the message: if you continue, you will be muted. Of course I wouldn't mute them permanently, but maybe for 5 minutes on first abuse, then 10, and so on. If they just don't stop after countless warnings, I will ban them. Just so you know, I do NOT ban without 110% proof that the player is in fact hacking. You can trust me.

Why should we pick you? You should pick me to be the newest moderator of enderkits because I am an active, mature, and helpful player that has experience in helping people. I am more active during the weekends, for during the week I have a lot of homework to do. I think, overall, I would be a great mod.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!
- Noah

Last edited by noah17lee on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo lol :D)
Back to top Go down

Mod Application - noah17lee
Page 1 of 1