EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luckyboy223: Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
luckyboy223

Luckyboy223: Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Luckyboy223: Mod Application   Luckyboy223: Mod Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:31 pm

Minecraft Username: luckyboy223
Timezone: Pacifc Standard Time
Do you have any previous moderator experience?: I used to be a mod on here (patriotconnor said I was a good mod), and then I got loads of homework for a week and was demoted. I was also mod on Binkzcraft.net
How would you check for hackers?: /spectate, /invsee
Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. They call you names and even use very personal insults towards you. What would you do? I would /mute them, because disrespecting admins isn't acceptable.
Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because I know how to catch hackers, I know which hacks are real, and which are made up (such as reach hacks). I am very respectful to people, and I love to host things and have fun with everyone, while keeping the hackers out. Hope you accept me  Razz 
Back to top Go down
DrFeebo

PostSubject: Re: Luckyboy223: Mod Application   Luckyboy223: Mod Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:48 pm

When you say you used to be mod on binkzcraft, did the server shut down or were you demoted
Back to top Go down
luckyboy223

PostSubject: Re: Luckyboy223: Mod Application   Luckyboy223: Mod Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:15 pm

It was shut down. I was mod for about 3 months, then it shut down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luckyboy223: Mod Application   Luckyboy223: Mod Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luckyboy223: Mod Application
Page 1 of 1