EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod application -jbs1096

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jbs1096

Mod application -jbs1096 Empty
PostSubject: Mod application -jbs1096   Mod application -jbs1096 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:27 pm

Hi, my name is Brandon well u might know me as jbs1096 and im here applying for moderator on your servers/community I want to be mod becuase ive been on the server for a while now and I thought that I should apply for mod so here is my application hope i dont waste your time and thanks for reading!
Hi fastenedmoney or whoever is reading my application my ign is jbs1096 and I think I deserver moderator and here is why ive been on the server for a while ive helped out the owner and other staff a bit and im friends with a lot of people and ive had past experiance with being mod or admin or co-owner on servers before so i know how to use plugins and that and i wont grief or EVER abuse I have never abused on a server before and I am on enderkitpvp a lot like at least 2-3 hours a day and if i was mod i would definetly be on more to moderate the server and help out as much as i can prob like 5-6 hours a day and would ban hackers and make sure %100 that theyre hacking and a lot of people dont take place when someone is hacking or someone says ex. hey! scabooty is hacking im not saying anything about him i like him its just and ex anyways i would mute people that are cussing against staff or spam and would ban people that threat to ddos the server and tell the own fastenedmoney as soon as possible this has been my applpication again and thank you for reading

Thank you,
-jbs1096 Laughing bounce Arrow 
Back to top Go down
DrFeebo

Mod application -jbs1096 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application -jbs1096   Mod application -jbs1096 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:40 pm

Hi jbs. In our forums there is a format for our applications. Check that out and re-apply! Thanks for applying!
Back to top Go down

Mod application -jbs1096
Page 1 of 1