EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Application - BakesGoesHam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bakes

Staff Application - BakesGoesHam Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application - BakesGoesHam   Staff Application - BakesGoesHam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:11 pm

Minecraft Username; BakesGoesHam

Age; 14

Timezone; EST

Gender; Male

Do you have any previous moderator experience?; Yes, I have had plenty of other moderator experience i was Helper on a server with average 100-150 People. I've also been moderator on different servers. Over all I've had plenty experience moderating servers.

How would you check for hackers?; If i suspected someone was hacking or using a un-fair advantage to their Minecraft .Jar i would first go into Vanish then watch him for a little bit, Then i would go behind him see if he is using Kill Aura/Forcefield Then if his head snapped to me i would contact higher ranked staff if they were on, To see their input on it.

Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. He/She call you names and even use very personal insults towards you. What would you do?; First i would give the player a warning then if he/she continued to disrespect me i would Mute for 5/10 minutes depending on what they are saying. if they continued i would TempBan the player for Disrespecting staff. Time depending on what they're saying to me.

Why should we pick you?; I think you should pick be because i'm very respectful person. I have been playing minecraft for a pretty long time. i'm pretty intelligent, I could bring players to the server. I could help people in the server, Over all im a nice person i can still have a not so nice side to me when it comes to someone hacking/disrespecting me.

Back to top Go down

Staff Application - BakesGoesHam
Page 1 of 1