EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Staff Application - (promine16)"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
promine16

"Staff Application - (promine16)" Empty
PostSubject: "Staff Application - (promine16)"   "Staff Application - (promine16)" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Minecraft Username: promine16

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Do you have any previous moderator experience?: Yes, I do have previous experience. I have been staff on 3 servers. On one my friend and I got demoted for (Soupkit.tk) "Kick Abusing" because a player (Pro Rank) had socialspy because I message someone and he responded, so me an my friend kicked him for "Invasion Of Privacy And Unknown Reason For SocialSpy". We kept doing that until the owner got on. But the owner was on the whole time in console. He said the person with "Pro Rank" was an undercover Admin. We didn't know that and we got deranked and banned. The other server im staff on is Riphterior, OrdinaryHD, and my server. The IP is Delux4.tk. The other one is RiphPvP. But that's down Sad. Also im staff on Darkkits.eu. I am being trialed as moderator on that server.

How would you check for hackers?: First, I would ask other players if they think this person is hacking. Next, I would ask to 1v1 that player. If he/she denies my 1v1 I would go to the warp that they are at, and just pvp and check if there actually hacking. I could also just tp to them and fly around them but stay out of sight. If I don't believe there forcefielding I would check there inventory to see if there auto-souping. That's how I would check for hackers.
Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. He/She call you names and even use very personal insults
towards you. What would you do? I would first ask them why they were saying that. If they give me a non-sufficient reason. I would mute them for 5 mins for staff disrespect. Even if it was very personal I would still keep my cool. If they continue I would then proceed to kick/tempbanning. I would also ask permission from a staff member higher then me. That's how I would respond.
Why should we pick you?:
I think you should pick me because I believe this server has potential. I also believe I can make a difference. It would be pretty sick to be apart of the staff on this server and help through the journey to becoming number one. I'm a very respectful. Do I get mad? Yes, like every human. But back to the app. I can teach new players all about the server and make the server an even more fun environment. I'm a great builder and can code. From deep in my heart I really do believe I can make a difference. I will ban hackers if needed and when I start at trial-mod (If I get the rank) and any other rank I will always ask someone higher then me (most likely you, if your on) if I could ban someone. I will also do the best I can to stay active. I'm a very interesting person and cool guy to get to know. I will also make the players have the best time in the world possible! I really hope you take your time to read this and make the decision.
Back to top Go down

"Staff Application - (promine16)"
Page 1 of 1