EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tookehs Staff Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tookeh

Tookehs Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Tookehs Staff Application.   Tookehs Staff Application. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:12 pm

Minecraft Username:Tookeh

Timezone:EST (Easter Standard Time)

Do you have any previous moderator experience?: Yes I do i have been Moderator on FatalityMC Network and i was promoted to admin after my experience with moderator.

How would you check for hackers?: I Will go in game mode 1 with /v or with a invis potion and then i will go behind them to see if there using forcefield

Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. He/She call you names and even use very personal insults
towards you. What would you do? What i would do is i would give them a 5 minute mute because i think over that is too long and then if they continue to insult me there will be bigger consequence.

Why should we pick you?: I think i should be picked because of my experience of being staff on other servers and I'm also good with commands because i have been running a server for the past 3 months so if you need help with anything you can just ask me Smile I Hope you enjoyed reading this and thank you for your time Smile

Sincerely,
Tookeh
Back to top Go down

Tookehs Staff Application.
Page 1 of 1