EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Application - Hawkeye975

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye975

Staff Application - Hawkeye975 Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application - Hawkeye975   Staff Application - Hawkeye975 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:51 am

Timezone: U.S Eastern
Experience: I have experience as both an admin and owner of a small bukkit server, and mod of a relatively large paintball server. I've witnessed several hackers as a staff.
Hackers: If I ever think I see a hacker, or see others calling someone a hacker, I would first check for proof. I would sneak up behind them for forcefield, or just hit them various times for antiknock. It depends on what hack they are using. They may just be flying, in which case I would double check to make sure they are not staff. Then once I have proof, I would screenshot if I can. You never know, I could need it later on. Then I would finally ban them.
Scenario: I would start with a few kicks to let them know i'm serious about their disrespect. If they don't get the message, I will give them one last warning. If they still continue, I will give a 1 day temp-ban, or if they are being excessively offensive, I will permanently ban them. I would also perform this same procedure if they are disrespecting anyone, not just staff.
Why should we pick you?: I love kitpvp servers, and I am honest in saying this is by far my favorite. EnderKitPvP has great kits that I recognize from the hardcore games, and a good map that I would like to help improve even more. I see great potential in this server, and I would love to be a part of its growth. I believe I am fair and unbiased when it comes to choosing a punishment, or settling any other scenario. Though I may be younger than some of the players and staff of the server, I am mature and try my best to be a fair, respectable moderator. I will be as active as possible, getting on daily for at least an hour, but even longer if I can. I would be very happy to be a moderator on this server. Thank you for your consideration.
Back to top Go down

Staff Application - Hawkeye975
Page 1 of 1