EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Application - StrayHD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OnlyStray

Staff Application - StrayHD Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application - StrayHD   Staff Application - StrayHD Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:30 am

Minecraft Username: StrayHD

Timezone: EST

Do you have any previous moderator experience?: I have experience in being staff, I have played minecraft for about 3-4 years now so, yes I have been staff on lots of servers. It's mostly Soup servers that I apply for, but I have been staff on varieties of servers.

How would you check for hackers?: I would go in vanish and watch the player, if I suspect he is asking I would ask for him to screenshot or screenshare without him logging out so I can see if he has hacks, also I would ask for a screenshot of his minecraft jar to look for hacks.

Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. He/She call you names and even use very personal insults
towards you. What would you do?: I would at first give him a warning. If he continues I would then mute the player for 5 minutes, if he continues to disrespect staff I would then simply give him a 1-2 hour temp-ban for disrespecting staff.

Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because I am smart and patient, I have only been staff on lots of servers. And I have been playing minecraft for about 3-4 so I know what hacks and cheats look like, I can also help the community grow or even host events to make sure the players are having tons of fun!
Back to top Go down
Rackstar3

Staff Application - StrayHD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - StrayHD   Staff Application - StrayHD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:40 am

Nice application Stray.
Back to top Go down

Staff Application - StrayHD
Page 1 of 1