EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Application - FighterPvP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FighterPvP

Staff Application - FighterPvP Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application - FighterPvP   Staff Application - FighterPvP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:48 pm

Minecraft Username:
FighterPvP
Timezone:
CST Central USA.
Do you have any previous moderator experience?:
Yes, Co-Owner on a server in development, Admin on a FTB Server, and Mod on several servers. I used to be builder on EnderKitPvP, which later got demoted for being lazy, and hope I get this back.
How would you check for hackers?:
I would check for hacks by looking in their Inventory if they're Auto-Souping, Spectate the player, and go in Vanish and look while looking at No Cheat Plus if that's your Anti-Hacking plugin.
Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. He/She call you names and even use very personal insults towards you. What would you do?
I would first warn the player to stop, and if they continue, I'd Mute and Jail the player, and for the third time, Temp-Ban, and then last, the Ban Hammer will speak.
Why should we pick you?:
You should pick me, because for one, I'll actually do my work, unlike me being a lazy Builder not doing my work, I'm truly sorry about that. I'll build for the server, if it's needed. I can PvP pretty decent, and moderate too. I love playing on KitPvP servers, and PvPing in the environment. I love playing in a PvP based community and just having a fun time, while PvPing and much more. Unlike Faction servers, where Mod's do nothing at all, and don't look at X-Rays and such. Thanks for reading my Application and hope this didn't waste your time.
Back to top Go down

Staff Application - FighterPvP
Page 1 of 1