EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod Application: Rackstar3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rackstar3

Mod Application: Rackstar3  Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application: Rackstar3    Mod Application: Rackstar3  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:45 am

IGN:Rackstar3

Do you have any previous mod experience: yes i have my own server im not very active on it anymore kinda boring it only get's like 5 people on it a day. i might be getting admin on Prison-Anarchy non op.

How would you check for hackers?: I would ask the person if he/or she was hacking if they said yes i would tempban: 10 minutes: 2nd time i would tempban for 30 minutes: 3rd time i would ban for 5 days. After that that falls into your admins and owners hand's  think. i also would watch them in /v and /fly.

And if some one was swearing over and over and spamming i would mute for 10 minutes.

Why should we pick you: I am a very mature MineCraft player and i woud love to help your server out.

-Rackstar3 Very Happy

Last edited by Rackstar3 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
timer27

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application: Rackstar3    Mod Application: Rackstar3  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:05 pm

first people don't say that they are hacking so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rackstar3

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application: Rackstar3    Mod Application: Rackstar3  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:34 am

Ik lol but i would know if they were course i would /v and /fly and see and if they lied i would mute for 10 minutes and tempban for 30 minutes then it falls into some one else hands
Back to top Go down
CreeperKillers__

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application: Rackstar3    Mod Application: Rackstar3  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:09 am

Dude you don't just ask them if they hack. That's just stupid. Then they will say no and turn said hacks off. I don't think you would be a proper moderator on this server.
Back to top Go down
Rackstar3

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application: Rackstar3    Mod Application: Rackstar3  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:52 am

I would also ask them to take a screen shot with them not leaving the game and i think i know what im doing iv been co-owner on a soup PvP server and mod on lot's of others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application: Rackstar3    Mod Application: Rackstar3  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Application: Rackstar3
Page 1 of 1