EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Necalack's Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Necalack

Necalack's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Necalack's Mod Application   Necalack's Mod Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:59 pm

Well, don't know what to write exactly, so Im kinda looking at other people's apps ATM... Lol

Minecraft Username:
Necalack

Timezone:
Eastern Time Zone
(UTC-05:00)

Do you have any previous moderator experience?:
Yea, plenty. I'm currently Admin/Builder on another KitPvP server. (Ip: mc.classickits.net)

How would you check for hackers?:
Well, first off, try to fight the player accused of hacking and see for myself if they are hacking in any way (Auto-soup, FF, etc.) Next, depending on the situation, look at their inventory for auto-soup, unvanish behind them for FF, or watch them for any other hacks.

Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. He/She call you names and even use very personal insults towards you. What would you do?
Well if the person treats me with that kind of disrespect, I would definitely try and calm them down. Now if they persist, keep in mind It takes A LOT to get me angry, so I would either ignore them, or just make a joke out of it.

Why should we pick you?:
You should pick me for lots of reasons. Number 1 being because you love me. <3 Number 2, I would improve the already perfect server that is of Enderkitpvp by building/expanding maps, the community, and other things. Number 3, If you haven't noticed, I'm a fun guy <(^_^<). Lol. I guess if you ever need to know something, you can e-mail me or just ask me in-game. Also, I would get rid of dem hackers and people who disrupt others on the server.
Sincerely,
      Neca
Back to top Go down

Necalack's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1