EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff application - imClick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
imClick

Staff application - imClick Empty
PostSubject: Staff application - imClick   Staff application - imClick Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:44 pm

Minecraft Username: imClick (just call me click)

Time zone : Central US

Do you have any previous moderator experience?: As a matter of fact, yes I do! I have multiple experiences - I used to own a server, but it had to go down due to lack of time to run the server responsibly. There also used to be this server called Jason and Lords server, it was a creative building server. They had a good community and player base. I had mod on it for about a month, but unfortunately, it went down because they didn’t have enough money to keep it up. I don't strive for mod much on many servers, I usually just play the server but i saw great potential in this server so i decided to apply here!

How would you check for hackers?: I would try to be as active as possible, and I think there is one best way to find out about the hackers - Play the server!

Scenario - There is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. He/She call you names and even use very personal insults

towards you. What would you do?: I would ignore it. If it got too repetitive, I would most likely /ignore them

Why should we pick you?: I take minecraft very lightly and I can be a fun person but it times of need i like to handle problems professionally. I'm mature for my age so that's what makes me unique . I think I could help out your server if I was given a chance. I like to handle everyone's needs but only if reasonable. I used to own a server myself, so I am quite familiar with the commands, and reading if people are lying or not. You can trust me with a task, but then again, you are the one to know who to trust or not. I can get immature at times, but that's just me being human. (Unrelated to the question) Hey! Thanks a bunch for reading my app, and any constructive feedback is welcome! I know i just joined the server, but really consider me! I can be trusted, as I have Influous on Skype, and we know each other pretty good.

and again, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Influous

Influous

Staff application - imClick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application - imClick   Staff application - imClick Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:52 pm

Accepted and congratulations!
Back to top Go down

Staff application - imClick
Page 1 of 1