EnderKitPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnderKitPvP

KitPvP, Custom Kits & More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ItsCapppie's Staff App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Its_Capppie

ItsCapppie's Staff App Empty
PostSubject: ItsCapppie's Staff App   ItsCapppie's Staff App Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:58 pm

Minecraft Username: ItsCapppie

Timezone: EST

Do you have any previous moderator experience?: I was Head-Admin, and admin on two of my friends servers. Both the server had around 20 people then got shut down. Every since then I haven't really applied to a server.

How would you check for hackers?: Well with all the kits and all It makes it a bit harder to check for hackers, but one obvious way would to check for forcefield by going behind them to see if they turn around right away and hit me, autosoup possibly, and maybe anti-knockback, but with the anchor kit I would make sure there not using it.

Scenario: Their is a player disrespecting you and trying to make you mad. They call you names and even use very personal insults
towards you. What would you do? I would warn them the 1st time to stop. If they do it again Warn them a 2nd time. 3rd time mute them for a hour. I don't get affended I find it funny their talking trash on a video game.

Why should we pick you?: I've been playing enderkits for around 3-4 weeks now I would really like to be staff I really like the server.

Hope you pick me.

Last edited by Its_Capppie on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MisSpelled)
Back to top Go down

ItsCapppie's Staff App
Page 1 of 1